Based in Utah, Idaho, Oklahoma and Arizona, Progrexion leads the credit repair industry with groundbreaking technologies and services that help consumers access and understand information contained in their credit reports, verify whether that information is fair, accurate and substantiated, and correct inaccuracies with individual creditors, other data furnishers and the national credit bureaus. Progrexion technology and services are used by Lexington Law, an independently-operated law firm, Credit.com, and CreditRepair.com, Progrexion’s wholly-owned subsidiaries.
The Call Center Quality Assurance Manager supervises the Quality Assurance program across contact centers locations in a highly regulated environment. This person works with management to make recommendations based on observable trends surfaced through the QA processes. A key focus will be to ensure that the company maintains strict regulatory and process compliance. This position will also collaborate closely with the Training Team to surface training needs based on QA observations. The manager will supervise a team of Quality Assurance Specialists to successfully meet departmental and company goals and objectives.
Based in Utah, Idaho, Oklahoma and Arizona, Progrexion leads the credit repair industry with groundbreaking technologies and services that help consumers access and understand information contained in their credit reports, verify whether that information is fair, accurate and substantiated, and correct inaccuracies with individual creditors, other data furnishers and the national credit bureaus. Progrexion technology and services are used by Lexington Law, an independently-operated law firm, and CreditRepair.com, its wholly-owned subsidiary.
Progrexion is looking for a Quality Control Specialist to join our Legal and Compliance team. This position will be responsible performing independent quality control monitoring of sales and servicing communications within the organization. He/she may also work with the members of the Legal and Compliance Department to provide other support as needed.
Our Mission: CreditRepair.com empowers every individual to achieve the credit scores they deserve & enjoy a lifestyle of greater opportunity.
Our Member Services Advisors are not just answering calls. CreditRepair.com Member Services Advisors are engaging with our Members through our credit repair process and taking part in improving their lifestyle and expanding their opportunities. You will be providing outrageous Member experiences with each interaction.
Our culture is the backbone of who we are and can be experienced through our employees who exhibit our core values –Team, Pride, Innovation, and Integrity. We create employee engagement through individual empowerment in a professional, collaborative, fun, family environment. We support the long-term success of our Advisors through development and advancement, our Members by providing outrageous service, and the business by exceeding our strategic goals. Celebrations, performance incentives, and achievement recognition are abundant and your birthday definitely won’t go unrecognized!
Our Commitment to you:
- Fun and engaged culture where recognition happens every day
- Four-week hands-on training to set you up for success
- Weekly coaching and feedback from your leader to ensure your success
- Advancement opportunities within the company
- Competitive compensation (room to grow with certification)
- Insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability)
- Optional retirement plans with company match
- Free credit repair services for you +1
- Access to our on-site gym
- Professional atmosphere in a fun contact center environment
- Leave work feeling excited about the lives you’ve elevated
CreditRepair.com is a leading provider of credit repair services in the United States. Our team of credit experts educate and empower individuals to achieve the credit scores they deserve. We provide members with a personal online dashboard, a credit score tracker and analysis, creditor and Bureau interactions, mobile apps, text and email alerts, and credit monitoring.
If you’d like to work with a company that values their employees and changes the lives of their members, look no further because we are hiring a few more agents into the family!!
- Comprehensive PAID Training
- Warm Leads
- NO CAP ON COMMISSIONS!
- Health and wellness benefits after 60 days
- Personal time off (PTO) and paid Holidays
- 401K and ROTH with company match (vesting after 1 year)
- Free credit repair for employees and a plus one
- Weekly coaching and feedback from your Sales Coach to ensure your success
- Professional atmosphere in a motivating and fun sales center environment
- Yearly Top Performers win an all-inclusive Vacation for 2!