Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Recruiting Shared Services Coordinator
Work @ Home-FLEX scheduling
This position revolves around professional development and career advancement
About Recruiting Shared Services
Interested in HR or Recruiting, but not sure how to get your foot in the door? Then Recruiting Shared Services Coordinator may be the role for you! This role is the first point of contact. Hours are flex – based on business need and your personal performance in the role. With many promotional opportunities (in as little as one month), this is a great chance to bring your A-game and see what Progrexion can offer you. Take a look at what our amazing company does!
We are Progrexion (that’s Proh-gresh-uhn). We sell life-changing services centered on credit repair, that impact people in a very big way. Progrexion has been named by Inc. 5000 as a fastest growing private company in America. Utah Business Magazine as one of Utah’s fastest growing companies. A Top Places to Work in Idaho, and a Best Company to Watch in Arizona.
Why Work Here? We Change Lives!
- Our Consumers - https://youtu.be/TS-FIWNmAHw
- Our Employees - https://youtu.be/0B1xDYEH3P0
- Our Communities - https://youtu.be/g1Ohev_Xs9g
What you’ll spend your time doing-Recruiting
- Speak with candidates on the phone
- Schedule interviews for recruiters
- Digital communications with candidates
- Search Job boards to find qualified candidates
- Mentorship with onsite HR leadership
- Work with the Recruiting team to better understand goals, attrition, etc.
- Build relationships and establish rapport
- Open to constructive feedback and ability to operationalize change
- Basic competency to use technology, learn new applications, and problem-solve
- Reliable, ability to work autonomously
- Quiet Workspace– free from distractions and interruption
- Flex Scheduling – minimum of 20 hours, max of 40 hours per week
Benefits in Addition to this Career Opportunity
- Free health insurance for employees after 60 days tenure
- Free Credit Repair for each employee +1 (approx. $3,000 value annually)
- 401k matching and Health Savings Account (HSA) company contribution plan